heavy metals

j struthers jnet at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jul 29 12:44:01 EST 1994

Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 17:44:00 -0700 (PDT)
To: jnet at mail.utexas.edu
Subject: Re: Heavy Metals
From: Andre_Sobolewski at mindlink.bc.ca (Andre Sobolewski)

I know many more sources than that. Here are some refs.

Interactions between soil microbial communities and organometallic
compounds. D.A. Klein and J.S. Thayer. Chap 9, In: Soil Nutrient
Bioavailability, A mechanistic approach. S.A. Barber. John Wiley & Sons.

Biosorption of metal contaminants using immobilized biomass - Field
Studies. T.H. Jeffers, P.G. Bennet, and R.R. Corwin. U.S. Bureau of Mines
Report of Investigation 9461.

Bioremediation of metal-contaminated surface and groundwaters. C.L.
Brierley. Geomicrobiology J. 8: 201-223. 1990.

The hard stuff: metals in bioremediation. A.O. Summers. Current Opinion in
Biotechnology 3: 271-276. 1992.

There are a few others. I was just wondering if there's more around. Let me
know if these are useful refs, and if you come accross more.

--
Sincerely,
Andre Sobolewski
andre_sobolewski at mindlink.bc.ca

This guy is The Man, sounds like he's worth contacting.