enterococci

Tim Steffens tims at uidaho.edu
Sun Nov 13 15:56:21 EST 1994

>         My name is Pam and I'm a nutritionist student in her final year.
> I'm writing a paper on the presence of enterococci (faecal streptococci) in
> certain foods.  However, I've been having trouble finding some info on
> the subject.  Does anyone know of any FTP sites that might have some
> information?

I think you should try (if you have not already) a veronica search via a
gopher session, or a WAIS search, or better yet an Archy Search, or
finally a WWW search (perhaps even better). Ask your computer help people
about getting client programs for them. Sorry about no definite answers
:(. Good Luck!

--
Tim Steffens              |  "What next!?"
  Lab. Matrls. Super.     |
  Dept. MMBB, U. of ID    | e-mail:  tims at uidaho.edu
   (208) 885-8953         |          Sturff at aol.com