Microbiologists: Clinical vs/and/or Experimental

Pete Muriana MURIANAP at FOODSCI.PURDUE.EDU
Mon Nov 14 10:21:29 EST 1994

In article <9411141243.AA08221 at isnet.is.wfu.edu> bwasilau at ISNET.IS.WFU.EDU (B. Wasilauskas) writes:

>>As a clinical microbiologist in a large medical center, I would like to see
>more clinically oriented information here, but realize that this is a forum
>for all types of microbiologically oriented discussion. Perhaps a clinical
>forum needs to be established for those just interested in the human side of
>microbial disease.

       Whoa! There's only been a handful of postings/day to this newsgroup.
Let's hold off splitting the group at least until the number of  "clinical
micro"-related postings would warrant such a split, even though I can cruise
through 2 newsgroups just as easily as I can one big one with my newsreader.

> In any event I still enjoy reading about what others are
>doing. Keep up the good work.
>BLW

Me too.
-Peter
*  Peter M. Muriana, Ph.D.             317-494-8284   TEL            *
*  Dept. of Food Science               317-494-7953   FAX            *
*  Purdue University                   murianap at foodsci.purdue.edu   *
*  Smith Hall                                                        *
*  W. Lafayette, IN  47907-1160                                      *