What does it take to make biology a career?

Kris bernardic.1 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Tue Nov 15 10:38:49 EST 1994

Hello,
	I want to make a career out of biology, but I have some doubts.
First off does it take intelligence or hard work to make it.  I am willing
to work hard, but I am not the smartest person in the world.
	Also aside from teaching, is what other ways are there to make a
career out of biology?  Would I be able to live comfortably on research
alone?  I'd appreciate any information.  Please post on group though.  Thanks

						-Kris