Tn10 derivatives

Stanley Maloy s-maloy at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 15 09:33:59 EST 1994

Thanks.  I should have mentioned that I'm aware of the Tn10 derivatives in
the Methods in Enzymology article and I have talked to both Kleckner's
technician and Bob Simons, but neither group has any Sm or Sp resistant
mini-Tn10s.  I know that a Sm/Sp resistant mini-Tn10 was constructed
several years ago by a group in Europe, but I can't seem to find anyone
who has it.  We could construct one from Tn10s and plasmids we have in our
freezer, but I thought that would be a waste of time and effort if we
could get it in the mail.  --> Stanley