Any help for chlamydia research (?)

a.a. peters apeters at julian.uwo.ca
Thu Nov 17 00:27:12 EST 1994

Hey All,
	I'm an Honors student in Microbiology and Immunolgy, and am
currently writing a "mini-review" article on chlamydia.  The direction
given to us was in the area of bacterial diversity, so I'm centering on
the Chlamydia group with the angle that although they are so tiny, so
dependent on host cells, and less well-equiped than other bacteria, they
are quite successful.  (At least from the human viewpoint)
	Anyway, we are supposed to only use material from current primary
sources, and yet these are so specific in their focus (obviously) that I'm
afraid I won't produce a well rounded paper.  Here's my question:
	Has anyone recently come across a paper that might be helpful in
linking the Chlamydia with their methods of survival.  Know what I mean?
I hope so anyway...  I only ask since it's relatively hard to sort
through all the articles that are related to the clinical aspects of
chlamydia infection, rather than the basic bacterial processes.
	Any help would be appreciated, thanks for reading this.

--
The reason the future is   |*|  AndyP  |*|   ...and the last dance
tolerable is because you   |*|  U.W.O. |*|   will be a slam dance.