?sci.bio.micro passed vote?

Una Smith una at doliolum.biology.yale.edu
Wed Nov 30 18:35:47 EST 1994

heath at mbcf.stjude.org (Richard) writes:

>Has this group been formed now?  I haven't seen any announcements
>on this board, bionet.general or .announce.  Did it pass the vote?

Yes, sci.bio.microbiology passed its vote, and has now propagated
to Usenet sites around the world, and is in use.

Sci.bio.microbiology still needs a mailing list, to bring it up to
par with the other sci.bio.* newsgroups.  If anyone here is keen
on being the administrator of a mailing list with a gateway to a
great new Usenet newsgroup, drop me a note!  (The other new groups,
sci.bio.conservation and sci.bio.entomology.lepidoptera, are taken.)

	Una Smith		una.smith at yale.edu

Dept. of Biology, Yale Univ., New Haven, CT  06520-8104