toxicity of Cellulomonas

TOM MONTVILLE TM at a1.caft1vax.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 4 09:12:27 EST 1994

--Boundary (ID qB14uwFXuSpvlmaaKy+0lw)

     Please excuse my awkward netequitte, but previous failed attemps to get
     this on the net make it necessary for me to send the message as an
     attachment (to this one).
--Boundary (ID qB14uwFXuSpvlmaaKy+0lw)

Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 10:02:00 EST
From: "TOM MONTVILLE"@mr.caft1vax.rutgers.edu
Subject: tox s
Posting-date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 00:00:00 EST
A1-type: DOCUMENT

     I am the Editor of the Journal of Food Safety, a journal that deals
     with microbial aspects of food safety.  A paper on toxicological
     properties of extracts from Cellulomonas has been submitted.  It deals
     with feeding studies, fertility, infectivity, etc. to demonstrate that
     this culture is an acceptable source of food protein.  Is anyone in
     this group qualified to review the paper?  Please respond with brief
     statement of qualifications and an address to which to send the
     manuscript.

     One might suggest that if an Editor can't come up with appropriate
     reviewers, then the paper may be inappropriate for the journal.  Good
     point, but the paper presents negative results which might not fly in a
     tox journal.  At any rate, this is not the point of my query.

--Boundary (ID qB14uwFXuSpvlmaaKy+0lw)--