Stephen_W._Mamber_at_~PRIWFB05 at Stephen_W._Mamber_at_~PRIWFB05 at
Thu Sep 1 19:56:56 EST 1994

     When I sent my first E-post to the net, I was surprised to get my mail
     returned as 'undeliverable' when typing 'microbiology at'.  I
     was later informed by M. Latterich that the address had to be
     shortened to 'microbio at' for (presumably) internet-related
     reasons.  However, I have noticed that 'microbiology at'
     still appears in the address information.  Since I suspect that others
     may have had the same problem posting on this board as I initially
     did, I just want to make it clear that the correct address and what's
     in the address information are NOT the same.
     In summary, the correct address is as follows:
     microbio at
     Now that we're straight on that, I expect to see several hundred posts
     this (and future) months!  SWM
     mamber at