Enterobacter sakazakii

Stephen R. Lasky Stephen_Lasky at brown.edu
Wed Sep 7 12:10:24 EST 1994

Bionetters:  Does anyone out there know anything about Enterobacter
sakazakii.  A friend of mine needs some info on it.  She works at a dairy
in West Virginia that seems to be having a problem with this bug.  From
the limited information that I could find on it, it seems like an
infectious agent that you would like to avoid contact with in foods.

Any information or addresses of people who are working on enterobacter
sakazakii would be appreciated.

TIA
SRL

Stephen R. Lasky, Ph.D.       Brown University/Roger Williams Medical Center
e-mail: Stephen_Lasky at brown.edu         LandLine: 401-456-6572