Bionet.microbiology vs Sci.bio.microbiology

Dr. Richard V. Goering rgoeri at creighton.edu
Thu Sep 8 10:36:22 EST 1994

I also agree that this proposal should PROMPTLY expire.  My day is too
busy and my time too valuable to fool around surfing Internet to try to
see who posted what, where, with regard to microbiology.
Bionet.microbiology is just getting started.  As someone else pointed out,
it would really be sad to see it diluted via a scattering of information
around internet because of POLITICS or weak newsreading skills.  Leave
microbiology alone and hopefully some meaningful scientific discussions
will have an opportunity to take place here.

Richard Goering
Professor of Medical Microbiology
Creighton University School of Medicine
Omaha, NE