Pseudomonas fluorescens

Creg Darby cdarby at u.washington.edu
Fri Sep 9 01:49:47 EST 1994

	I have obtained two strains of Pseudomonas fluorescens from a
colleague, but unfortunately his strain index is missing the sources of
the strains.  The strain numbers do not come up on Medline, nor are they
in the ATCC listings.
	If the strain numbers below are familiar to you, or if you know of
a central index of P. fluorescens strains, would you kindly let me know?
Citations would be ideal, but pointing me toward a person or database
would also be helpful.
	The strain numbers are: K2122 and K2017/M1088 .

Creg Darby        cdarby at u.washington.edu
Department of Genetics SK-50, University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195
voice: 206-543-9446   fax: 206-543-0754