Micro Journal Club (Topic Suggestion)

Martin Latterich micro at mendel.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 14 00:49:41 EST 1994

In article <1994Sep13.184113.2966 at inet.d48.lilly.com>
eb86336 at inet.d48.lilly.com writes:

> Is this Journal Club meant to deal only with new articles, or can we suggest
> articles that are NEW to us, due to digging in the literature, but may be a few
> years old (eg. late 80s to present).  If the format is the latter, I have two
> papers that I would like to suggest for discussion sometime soon which deal
> with addressing the mechanism of deletion formation in E. coli plasmids.  The
> references are Mol Gen Genet (1991) 228:153-159 and 228:209-214.
>
> Mike Menke
> Eli Lilly and Company

Mike:

All articles, past and present, are welcome for discussion. In fact it
would be exciting if we also could discuss articles of "historic
significance" once in a while.
I have send a copy of your requests to Meta who will handle the
suggestions.

                        Sincerely,

                        Martin Latterich
                        BIONET.MICROBIOLOGY Discussion Leader