Source of multi-filtre manifolds?

Hr Dr. S. Shapiro toukie at zui.unizh.ch
Fri Sep 16 04:53:18 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues;

     I have been charged with the responsibility of purchasing a multi-filtre
mamifold to be used for bacterial uptake/transport studies involving bacteria.
If anyone has information about such commercially-available manifold units,
kindly send the relevant information to me AT YOUR EARLIEST CONVENIENCE:

                              toukie at zui.unizh.ch

I will need the complete name and order number of the unit, as well as the
complete name and mailing address/FAX-number of the manufacturer/distributor.
A brief recount of your experiences with the recommended unit (e.g., how well
did it function, pros & cons, type and availability of filtres required, &c.)
would also be appreciated.

     I thank all responders in advance for their generous cooperation in this
matter.

Sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund-, und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich, Switzerland

Internet: toukie at zui.unizh.ch