Does anyone know how to contact the American Society of Microbiology

Peter M. Muriana muriana at aclcb.purdue.edu
Sat Sep 17 08:27:41 EST 1994

In article <35doap$6v2 at newsbf01.news.aol.com>, dave010 at aol.com (Dave010) writes:
>Hi, I am a highschool senior intersted in a career in Microbiology. I
>tried to contact the American Society for Microbiology, but was unable to
>do so. Can somebody please help me out.
>
>Thank you.

David, ASM has a listing of colleges and universities that have accredited
programs in microbiology.  Their address/numbers are:

American Society for Microbiology
1325 Massachusetts Ave., NW
Washington, DC   20005-4171
202-942-9319 TEL
202-942-9347 FAX

Hope you get your info.
*  Peter M. Muriana, Ph.D.		Phone	= (317)-494-8284	*
*  Dept. of Food Science		FAX	= (317)-494-7953	*
*  Purdue University		E-mail	= muriana at aclcb.purdue.edu	*
*  W. Lafayette, IN  47907                                        	*