Postdoctoral position

John W. Patching by way of 8604427p at bodkin.ucg.ie Ronan.Okennedy John.Patching at UCG.IE
Wed Sep 21 08:20:27 EST 1994

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION AVAILABLE

BACTERIOLOGY OF HYDROTHERMAL PLUMES

The successful candidate will form part of an international team carrying
out EC (MAST) sponsored studies on hydrothermal fluxes at the Azores triple
junction (Atlantic Ocean).

We are especially interested in recruiting someone with experience, either
in the field of nucleic acid based methods of studying microbial community
structure or in the field of electron microscopy.

The position is available immediately and would be initially for 2 years.
Our laboratories are situated at the Martin Ryan Marine Science Institute,
University College Galway, Ireland.

Please EMail me for further details before the end of October 1994.
Alternatively,  I can be faxed at +353 91 750456 or 25005.

(Recipients may post this or forward to any other relevant  distribution
lists etc.)

John W. Patching
The Martin Ryan Marine Science Institute
University College Galway, Ireland

Email: John.Patching at UCG.IE
Phone: +353-91-24411 Ext 2398
Fax:       +353-91-750456