Simple mathematical models of bacteria growth?

scott jacobs sjacobs at
Mon Apr 10 12:22:42 EST 1995

	I am interested in finding any information that may be available
(on-line or off) relating to the modeling of bacteria growth based on
certain variables like nutrient concentrations, species, temperature,
atmosphere, incubation time, etc.  Even a few obscure keywords to use for
literature searches would be appreciated.  I am attempting to write a
computer program that models the growth of bacteria based on the above
Thanks for your time...

sjacobs at