Seeking Microbial Ecology Postdoc

Mark Fuller ez044157 at
Wed Apr 26 12:58:50 EST 1995

I am seeking a POSTDOCTORAL research position in microbial ecology and/or
ecotoxicology.  I have conducted research on the effects of organic
pollutants on microbial communities in soil, with special emphasis on the
impacts on nitorgen cycling.  I have also collaborated with students and
faculty in civil & environmental engineering and nematology on
multidiciplinary research projects dealing with microbial ecology and
biodegradation.  I will complete my Ph. D. (Microbiology) in June 1995.

I can be reached via email at :  mefuller at
or by phone at (916) 752-0146/(916) 756-0489.