computer imaging

sysop at microbiol.org sysop at microbiol.org
Thu Aug 3 07:03:25 EST 1995

RB>I am seeking consultation with others who are using PC image processing in
RB>microbiology. Specifically, which programs, either commercial or "free
RB>ware" are used to study bacterial populations as they grow in biofilms. I
RB>am interested in growth kinetics.

RB>RBarnekowj at AOL.com

I would be very interested in what you find.  Please keep me posted and
I will place the results on The Microbiology BBS for everyone to
download.

Scott Sutton

--
The Microbiology BBS                                          817-557-0330 (USA)
      Dedicated to the biologist in industry, academics, and health care.