need to buy spiral plater in a hurry....!!

Anne Summers summers at bscr.uga.edu
Sun Aug 6 12:38:11 EST 1995

Hi netters

I'm in a hurry to find a vendor and prices for a spiral
dilution plater - a device that dilutes a suspension of bacteria while
dribbling it in a spiral pattern on a petri plate. It allows estimation
of initial titer as a function of how far "down" the spiral colonies
appear.

Does anyone know of vendors? Or of any web strategy which could put me
in touch w/ a list of appropriate vendors. None of the Usual Suspects
catalogs at hand have such a thing.

Please e-mail as well as post, as I have lousy news access.

TIA

Anne O. Summers
Department of Microbiology
527 Biological Sciences Building