Looking for a Microbiologist

Alvarus S Chan alfi at iastate.edu
Mon Aug 7 12:26:07 EST 1995

Hello All:

A bunch of us is trying to locate Dr. Fair, a Microbiologist that used to teach
at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa around 1968-70.  We tried several
scientific organizations (ASM, AAAS, SIM) membership listings but cannot
locate him in any of them.  Before Drake, Dr. Fair was with the U.S. army
bacteriology unit.  If anyone know's the where abouts of Dr. Fair, I would
appreciate it if you can drop me some e-mail.

Thank you.

*    Alvarus S.K. Chan                   Ph:  (515) 294 9771         *
*    U.S.D.A.- A.R.S.- N.S.T.L           Fax: (515) 294 8125         *
*    2150 Pammel Drive,                                              *
*    Ames, Iowa 50011, U.S.A.            InterNet: alfi at iastate.edu  *