surgeons nose

HANS BUSK hans.busk at dkb.dk
Tue Aug 8 15:04:00 EST 1995

RJ> former infects a patient with MRSA, we will treat with vanc. If the
RJ> later infects a patient with MSSA we will also treat with vanc,
RJ> usually even (sadly) after the susceptibility report comes back.

You can't be serious, I thought the medical profession was some kind of
academic profession.

Do you also routinely add ciprofloxacin, mefloquine, and amphotericin B
to the treatment, just to be sure not to miss a typhus, malaria and
yeast infection?

Yours
Hans Erik Busk

 * RM 1.3 02496 * Unable to boot. Read online documentation for help!