ELISA and fish pathogens(Vibrio, Aero., Flexi., etc)

Ryan Dobson rdobson at postoffice.newnham.utas.edu.au
Thu Aug 10 20:29:01 EST 1995

Does any have any info or know where to get info relating to the technique
of firstly obtaining a Monoclonal Ab, then using it in an ELISA to detect
presence of a pathogen, for example from a water column or actual fish.
Also, can u quantify the results(I didnt think u could using ELISA) or use
a related method to quantify your results.

I aim to do something like this for my honours project, so i need some
advice that is not TOO complex.THANKYOU.