Strains of phage T4

Rafael Maldonado rafael at howard.genetics.utah.edu
Tue Aug 15 20:44:54 EST 1995

Hello all,

I am looking for possible sources, stock centers, commercial supply, of
several different T4 phage isolates for a study of comparison of DNA
sequences.

Also, any information related, as phylogeny and origin of
current T4 strains, would be appreciated: significant articles, books,
any kind of knowledge. I guess they may be pretty old; that type of
information is often difficult to find in modern computer databases.

Thank you very much for your help.

	Rafa

Rafael Maldonado                             |  La cita ha sido
room 6160 Eccles Institute of Human Genetics |
Department of Human Genetics		     |  retirada por respeto
University of Utah			     |
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112. USA.	     |  a la propiedad
Rafael.Maldonado at genetics.utah.edu           |
Rafael at howard.genetics.utah.edu	             |  intelectual.
Tel: 801-581-4429			     |
Fax: 801-585-3910			     |