Fermentation Conf. in San Diego, Calif. Nov. 4-7

JNeway1 jneway1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 22:17:35 EST 1995

The Society for Industrial Microbiology and the American
Chemical Society are jointly sponsoring a Special
Conference on "Recent Advances in Fermentation
Technology," to be held in San Diego, California, on
November 4 - 7, 1995.

Symposium topics include: Computer Assisted
Fermentation Optimization and Control, Scale-up of
Recombinant Protein Expression, Recent Developments in
Monitoring Technology, Pathway Engineering,
Bioconversions, and a Roundtable on Fermentation
Validation.

If you would like more information, please return this E-mail
to me with your name, regular mailing address, telephone
number and FAX number, and we will get back to you
shortly.

Justin Neway