B. stearothermophilus

Paul Boltz preditor at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 30 00:43:59 EST 1995

In <25AUG199511591277 at portia.caltech.edu> earn at portia.caltech.edu (JUST
ERIC) writes:

>	Does anyone know where I can get a stab of Bacillus
stearothermophilus?
>I'm under some pressure to check for an enzymatic activity in this
species
>like soon, if I want to graduate.  All help would be greatly
appreciated.
>Please respond by private email.   Thanks.
>						 - Eric
-------
>one sorry lobe of				       zoltan at cco.caltech.edu
>the primordial undermind
>			  you and me and the continuum

Yes I think I can help you out...glad to see that you are in Ca because
I think it would be more difficult if you were out of state.  I used to
work in the Cal Poly (Pomona) Microbiology Stockroom and I know we have
the Bacillus strain you are looking for.  You will have to talk to
Pearl Viggers or Eloisa Pro.  If I can help you further please E-mail
me at Preditor at ix.netcom.com
                                NO Problem
                                   - Paul