bioremediation

Michael Gibbons mgibbons at cc.chiron.com
Wed Aug 30 12:38:30 EST 1995

Would anybody be able to give me information on reference material about
bioremediation (ie., books, specific newsgroups, etc.)?

I would really appreciate it.

                                    Thanks,

                                    Steve Rocca

Genetic Engineers--Mutating today for a better tomorrow!!!
" What happened to the revolution, you were supposed to take over
the government.
" Well, we went down there, but unfortunately the government was
hiring that day.  Brothers went down there with guns and came back
with jobs."