summer work

H.C. Pearce MIC4HCP at
Thu Dec 21 11:14:34 EST 1995

	My name is Helen Pearce and I am a 2nd year microbiology student
studying at Leeds University. I am coming over to America (between New York
and Ontario) in the summer of '96 (roughly mid-July to mid-Sept.) I was
hoping to be able to get some work in the mirobiological field during this
	My main interests in microbiology are virology and immunology, and i
enjoy the practical work. I am hoping to go on to do a phd in a combination
of these skills.
	I have a varied non-academic life. I do a lot of orienteering,
theatre work and performing music. These have all helped me in developing
teamwork skills.
	If there is any possiblitiy of work suitable for me which you know
about, please contact me directly on mic4hcp at
(although i am on holiday until the middle of Jan)
	Thank you,
		Yours sincerely
			Helen Pearce