email and the oneness of life

M.J. Pallen mbpln at
Tue Feb 7 15:58:02 EST 1995

The following microbiologists have deposited sequences in GenBank that
are homologous to a gene I am working on (dps of S. typhimurium). I am
trying to track down their email addresses. I would be grateful of any
help. I have tried Netfind and sending messages to the relevant
postmasters, without success.

Stanley M. Spinola, Department Of Medicine,
Indiana University, 545 Barnhill Drive, Indianapolis, In
46202-5124, USA

Doyle J. Evans, Medicine Gastroenterology,
Veterans Affairs Medical Center Houston, 2002 Holcombe Blvd,
Houston, TX 77030, USA

Chen L, James LP, Helmann JD
Section of Microbiology, Cornell University, Ithaca, New York 14853

Dr Mark Pallen, Senior Lecturer in Medical Microbiology,
St Bartholomew's Hospital Medical College, London, EC1A 7BE
currently at the Dept of Biochemistry, Imperial College, London, SW7 2AY
email:m.pallen at
phone: day ++44(0)1715945254, eves ++44(0)1815057937, FAX
                              lag                   ellum
                             f   e               lag
       salmonellasalmonellasalmo  l            mf
      salmonellasalmonellasalmone  l          u
      salmonellasalmonellasalmone   umf     ll
      salmonellasalmonellasalmone      l  ge
       salmonellasalmonellasalmo        a
         p                  f       fl g
        i                    l    lum   el
       l                      agel        lu
      u                                     mflagellum