What's so funny about microbiology ?

Creg Darby cdarby at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 14 01:24:07 EST 1995

alfi at iastate.edu (Alvarus S Chan) writes:

>Author:  Joachim Czichos, Title:  What's so funny about microbiology,
>Publishers:  Science Tech Publishers, 701 Ridge St., Madison, WI 53705.,
>ISBN # 0-910239-12-6 (english edition).
>I have contacted, barnes and noble, waldenbooks, and borders bookstores.
>Non of these bookstores can get this for me.  Called the publisher's up and
>it appears they are out of business.  Our campus library and bookstore have
>also tried but with no luck.

Stores that sell new books are generally useless for out-of-print. Try
your yellow pages and look for used book stores that advertise that they
find rare and out-or-print titles. These stores have a network by which
your local store often can find a copy somewhere. When they locate one,
they'll tell you its condition and price.
Good luck!

Creg Darby                                     cdarby at u.washington.edu
Department of Genetics SK-50                       voice: 206-543-9446
University of Washington                             fax: 206-543-0754
Seattle, WA 98195