Need attenuated virus info

Shawn Clancy gab10 at news.cc.geneseo.edu
Wed Feb 15 10:47:00 EST 1995

I am in a microbiology class at at SUNY geneseo in upstate N.Y. My proffessor
has given us an assignment to find out whether it is true that there are
examples of live, attenuated viruses which can be used to successfully
vaccinate adults, but are harmful to children or infants, and therefore
could not be given to women who might potentially become pregnant. If anyone
knows of such a virus, could you please provide me with a viral name and a
description of its use and effects in regard to the above information. I can be
E-mailed or faxed at 245-5007. Thank you

Shawn Clancy