Difko ESP blood culture

HANS BUSK hans.busk at dkb.dk
Wed Feb 15 14:03:00 EST 1995

We are trying out the Difco ESP-blood culturing system and have at lot
of "leak" errors. The Danish distributor is very helpful, but so far we
have not found the reason for these errors. There is no consistent
pattern, it appears in different locations in the machine, and with
different pressure-graph types. Most of our bottles are incubated 1-16
hours in an ordinary incubator, due to the workflow in our hospital, but
they are allowed to cool off for an hour before they are placed in the
Difco incubator.
Any help or suggestions will be very welcome.

Yours
Hans Erik Busk
Denmark
hans.busk at dkb.dk
 * RM 1.3 02496 * Unable to boot. Read online documentation for help!