Looking for articles on Cell Biology

Martin Latterich micro at mendel.berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 15 09:34:01 EST 1995

OK - I herewith declare this thread to be officially terminated. It's a
real pity to see that usually the threads with most posts are flame
wars - how about some cutting edge discussion about science, or picking
up on the long forgotten Journal Club?

As for inappropriate posts, I am generally committed to e-mail people
who make inappropriate posts and inform them why their post was
inappropriate. In the past this certainly has worked with great success
- I have never seen any more posts being made by certain people, or I
have seen apologies for inappropriate behavior from others - none of
which cluttered up the newsgroup or drew the focus of this newsgroup
away from science.

I suggest, that if people are unhappy with a letter posted here, they
should e-mail me, and I promise to look into the matter. Otherwise, the
simplest way to deal with such messages is to hit the delete key.

                        Sincerely,

                        Martin Latterich, PhD
                        BIONET.MICROBIOLOGY Discussion Leader
                        micro at mendel.berkeley.edu