Bergey's, 1994 ?

Peter Karim Ben Embarek kae at FFL.MIN.DK
Thu Feb 16 03:33:22 EST 1995

On Wed, 15 Feb 1995, Enrique N Alvarez wrote:

> To my knowledge the last Bergey's manual came out in 1989.  My boss has
> mentioned that he wished they would put another one together.  Is there a
> 1994 edition running around?  I would like to know if there is.
> Thank you in advance.
>
> I wrote:
> : I haven't got the 9th edition of Bergey's Manual, 1994 and would like to
> : know where Corynebacterium aquaticum is placed in this edition.
> : Thanks a lot in advance !
> : Peter

I should have been more specific. The 9th edition is of the Manual on
Determinative Bacteriology and not of the Manual of Systematic
Bacteriology. By the way. I got the information I needed and C. aquaticum
is still an unassigned spp. Thank to all the reply I got.
Sincerely,
Peter Karim Ben Embarek., Technological Laboratory, Danish Ministry of
Agriculture and Fisheries.