Bst1107I or XcaI enzymes

MCGEED at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU MCGEED at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU
Wed Feb 22 12:18:39 EST 1995

On Tue, 21 Feb 1995 coker at usuhs.usuhs.mil wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am interested in finding out what companies market the restriction
> endonuclease:
>
> Bst1107I
>
> or its isoschizomer
>
> XcaI.
>
> The recognition site is GTA TAC (leaves blunt ends).
>                         CAT ATG
>
> Any information regarding the availability of this enzyme would be
> GREATLY appreciated.
>

>                                Thank you in advance,
>
>                                Christopher Coker.
>

> NOTE: The above opinions are
> not meant to reflect the views
> of the U.S.U.H.S., Navy, or
> the Military. They are the
> views of the author only.

Bst1107 I is sold by New England Biolabs
			32 Tozer Rd.
			Beverly, MA 01915-5599, USA
			1-800-632-7799
Cat#  ER0701S  (200 units, $100.00)
Cat#  ER0701L  (1,000 Units, $400.00)

I am not in  any way connected to this company.  Happy cutting!

David J. McGee
MCGEED at hal.hahnemann.edu

Graduate Student
McPHU (Medical College of Pennsylvania and Hahnemann University)
Center City Campus
15th and Vine Streets
Dept. Microbiology and Immunology M.S. 410
New College Building RM 10302
Philadelphia, PA 19102

Phone: 215-762-8275
Fax: 215-762-1004