Amer. Acad. of Micro. report on Env'l Bioremed'n

Andre Sobolewski Andre_Sobolewski at MINDLINK.BC.CA
Mon Jan 2 13:32:21 EST 1995

A little while ago, I received a copy of the American Academy of
Microbiology report titled "Strategies and mechanisms for field research in
environmental bioremediation". The proposed long-term research program
could benefit from some positive criticism. However, I don't know how to
reach either its authors or its recipients (DOE, Oak Ridge Natl Lab staff?)
to forward such comments.

Could anyone direct me to the appropriate individuals?

Andre Sobolewski                      Microbial Technologies
andre_sobolewski at       Phone & Fax: (604) 222-4632