strep and penicillin resistance

Jamison Chochrek drj at u.washington.edu
Mon Jan 16 17:27:43 EST 1995

Excuse me, I have a Ph.D in understanding what I just read.  I did
not say: 1-That you will be completely cured of your ailment if you take
you medications.  (The Docs have that problem). 2-This problem of
resistance is not greatly affected by what is done today, rather, what
was done Yesterday.  Today's actions will affect the future, not the
present past.