Help with microbiology

Philip Stortz Philip.Stortz at
Wed Jan 25 22:52:08 EST 1995

Hi I am a college student and am lookinJ for any information on the following
if you can help I would appreciate it. 1  Actnomyces 2 Bacillus 3 Bordetella
4 Blastomyces 5 Borrelia 6 Brucella  7 Candida 8 Chamydia 9 Clostridium
10 Coccidoides 11 Corynebacterium 12 Entamoeba 14 Epidermophyton
15 Epidermophyton    Thank you in advance.  Any information would be a great
help. E-mail at     Philip.Stortz at

FULL INTERNET ACCESS    MicroServe Information Systems     ALL USENET GROUPS
25+ Gigs of files            800.380.INET voice         T1,56,PPP,UUCP,WWW,...
   Unlimited Time                 $75 yearly
(Pa)   Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Wilkes-Barre, Scranton, Stroudsburg, Hazleton
------------------your unlimited Internet access provider----------------------