campylobacter plasmids

Michael Hynes hynes at
Tue Jul 18 14:52:14 EST 1995

In article <ECS9507171605A at>, a9480643 at (iain andrew
davidson) wrote:

> Does anyone out there have a small plasmid suitable for transforming
> campylobacter jejuni with something like a CaCl2 mediated
transformation, if so
> please contact me as soon as possible because my project time is slowly
> away!
> i.a.davidson at

Diane Taylor at the University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB Canada, Dept of
Microbiology and Immunology is working on genetics of Campylobacter and
Helicobacter and she might be worth contacting, I believe she has some
shuttle vectors that she uses for these bacteria, since she mentioned them
in a seminar of hers that I attended. Good luck.  MH
Blame your parents' broken image
      Blame the counterculture and the global village
                                      54 40