ATCC book on freeze drying methods

Duncan Clark Duncan at
Thu Jul 20 04:51:19 EST 1995

Hi Folks,

A few months ago in an ATCC mailshot I received a piece of paper with
a title of a book something along the lines of methods of culture
preservation with methods/techniques as used by the ATCC. Now of
course I cannot find said piece of paper and want to order the book.
I have so far drawn a blank asking ATCC. So does anyone else remember
the title and/or still have the mailshot leaflet or am I an even
sadder case than normal and my memory is playing tricks.

Many thanks