nitrif/denitrif in landfill

Shenaz Moola SHENAZ at
Tue Jul 25 08:54:23 EST 1995

From:           Self <CIVENG/SHENAZ>
To:             microbio at
Subject:        nitrif/denitrif in landfill
Date sent:      Mon, 24 Jul 1995 11:07:42

I'm looking at nitrogen balance in landfill codisposed with sewage
sludge. There's a dearth of information in the literature and I would
appreciate it if any one could point me in the direction of useful
source material. I'm interested specifically in the microbial

Thank you

                                ( O O )
                   |        Shenaz Moola          |
                   | shenaz at|