job op, fermentation

Marc Andelman drgonfly at biosource.ultranet.com
Tue Jun 6 16:20:59 EST 1995

our client inthe midwest is seeking MS and Ph.D.
fermentation microbiologists.  Unfortunately, this particular
company has required greencards. (In general, a third of the people
I place do not have greencards).  Interested candidates are
welcome to FAX me a resume to Marc Andelm 508 853 8772 or E mail.
Biosource is one of the oldest recruitment firms in biotech.  We will
only get back in touch if it looks like this or some other position
stands a chance of making a viable contribution to someone's career
search.  Thank You