Looking For Unique Industrial Enzyme Strains & Fermentation Processes

CPN INTt cpnintt at aol.com
Sat Jun 10 10:27:14 EST 1995

We are looking for unique industrial strains of cellulase enzymes at both
neutral ( ph 6.0 - 7.0 ) and alkaline ( pH 7.0 - 11.0 ).  These can be
either the whole complex or purified peptides ( eg; endoglucanases ).

We can test these for unique applications and if we find any favorable
results we can discuss some type of commercial arrangement.

Please respond directly to our E. Mail or fax # 407-743-8343

Rgds,

MAE