brucellosis symptoms

MICHAEL.STEFFANI at ASU.EDU MICHAEL.STEFFANI at ASU.EDU
Sat Jun 17 06:08:30 EST 1995

I must say that I have also enjoyed and benefited from the dialog brought
on by jennifers question.  It is important, I think, (especially for the
students reading this news group) to read more than just the original
question or request, for it is in this way that we LEARN.  I myself would
like to hear of any new input, from anyone, generated by this topic.

Also, as I come closer to graduating (someday!!!) a thought has occured
to me more frequently - after some messages Ive read here - modern
medicine seems to reject or question the validity and value and deny a
great deal of frequented senarios. Why ?  Good practice to keep looking
and asking or maybe stubborness, could it be that with the amount of rare
disease occurence and the varied symptoms that doctors don't wish to
accept the patients complaints - with the world getting smaller
occurences WILL increase - or is it the money that Ins. companys have to
shell out for treatment(easier to deny these maladys or list them as
experimental in treatment types, to deny relief - worse new info).
Common sense would ask you to deny the later,  Paranoia brings the
thoughts awareness.  With the critters we have yet to find - or they us -
I hope Doctors can regain control of the examination room and the
direction of treatment.  Further I hope micro community which I hope to
enter educates as well as researches.

Kinda soap boxy - sorry - I just like to learn... thanks