help-PSEUDOMONAS VIRIDILIVIDA

RIETIAE at PLANT2.AGRIC.ZA RIETIAE at PLANT2.AGRIC.ZA
Thu Jun 22 01:54:35 EST 1995

We izolated a bacterium from diseased cauliflower and according to
Biolog it is Pseudomonas viridilivida. We found only a little
information about pathogen in J.F.Bradbury " Guide to plant
pathogenic bacteria"  and in A.F.Sherf,A.A.MacNab "Vegetable diseases
and their control".
We also found the name of bacterium to be invalid and pathogenic to
lettuce. If anybody knows anything about the bacterium and disease
please help us.
   Teresa Goszczynska and Kobus Serfontein