Need info on acetobacteria (vinegaring)

Bruce Micales bmicales at
Tue Mar 7 21:43:21 EST 1995

In article <jer.794582219 at> jer at (Jeremy DuBois) writes:

>  Does anybody here know where I can get any information on acetobacteria?
>Especially on industrial vinegaring processes and supply sources for

>                                          Thanks,
>                                                Jeremy DuBois
>                                                Programmer/System Administrator
>                                                Thermalogic Corporation

What sort of information do you require?  I worked with Acetobacter and
Gluconobacter in graduate school and have an fairly good source of
information.  I understand your need for use in the industrial uses, but what
other information do you require?

There is a newsletter called aab-letter (just started) that will devote itself
to the discussion of the Acetic Acid Bacteria both in research and industrial

You can subscribe by:

 send an email to:

listserver at

Leave the subject line blank.

The body of the email must include the following:

subscribe aab-letter YOUR NAME

(YOUR NAME is your actual name, i.e. John Doe).

Should you wish to submit something to the AAB-Letter for the general audience, send e-mail to:

  aab-letter at

Hope this helps.

Bruce Micales

Bruce Micales