Association of Professors of Medical Microbiology

Jenny Cann Jenny at
Tue Mar 21 11:49:12 EST 1995

I am trying to track down the address of the Association
of Professors of Medical Microbiology.  So far I have
consulted several directories of associations with no
luck.  I assume this is a British association.  Can
anyone provide me with the address and possibly the
name of a chairman, or even confirm this organisation

Thanks in advance for your help.
Jenny Cann  (Jenny at
Real Cats do eat quiche.  And giblets.  And butter.  And anything else left on
the table.  They can hear a fridge door opening two rooms away.
-Terry Pratchett, The Unadulterated Cat.