Microbiology of the Home?

Chris Jones Chris_Jones at VME.CCC.NOTTINGHAM.AC.UK
Wed Mar 29 16:08:40 EST 1995

Hello,
          not sure if anyone can help but I am looking for a reference or book
that would tell me about the microbiological flora of an average home. I am
interested in whether different people's houses have an individual flora that
may contribute to their health, biodeterioration of the house etc.etc.
           I know that this is a strange request but I have done all sorts of
literature searches with no result. Perhaps no-one has ever done a good set of
experiments to find this out. Not sure where the research grant would come
from though!

Thanks

Chris Jones