info on Zoogloea ramiglera

Scott Kellogg kellogg at
Wed Mar 29 10:34:35 EST 1995

Check the Procaryotes (new or older edition), but it's easily isolated
from sewage.

Christy Barndt (cb9474 at wrote:
: Hello!  I was wondering if anyone could offer some information on Zoogloea
: ramiglera.  I need to do a project on it in my lab.  What I need to
: know is where it is found in nature and how to isolate it from a culture.
: Any help is greatly appreaciated!  Thanks in advance.

: -Feisty

Scott T. Kellogg, Dept. of Microbiol., Mol. Biol. & Biochem.
Univ. of Idaho, Moscow, ID 83844-3052  Internet: kellogg at
Phone: 208-885-6966      Fax: 208-885-6518