What are the BIG questions??

mitton at mitton.ip.portal.com mitton at mitton.ip.portal.com
Thu Mar 30 00:12:54 EST 1995

Richard Feynma's thesis mentor advised him to figure out what are the biggest
mysteries in particle physics and then spend your time trying to unravel it.

I spent several years working as a physics technician and am now a cell bio.
undergrad. I'm learning tons of stuff about what is known but nothing about
what is not known. (I've already decided that if I'm ever a prof I'm going to
teach a course titles "What we have no idea about in cellular biology")

What are the big questions in cell/micro/molecular bio? Any opinions?

Thanks.